promo

promo

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary Mama & Ayah



i know nothing about marriage.. but if marriage is what my parent have.. so it's not just to people loving each other than get married and live happily ever after..

marriage as what i can see from my parent is not only bout happy.. in my eyes there's more than sadness,hardship and all tough challenge that they have to go through together.

if married is about two people living together and do thing together.. my parent doesn't belong to this kind of marriage.even when i'm typing this, my dad is working in place far away from my mum ..This is not the first time. In fact , this already happen few times in their life..

from what i can see is..marriage is about trust,support and sacrifice.. this is what i get by seeing and observing my parent marriage in my whole life.. if we can survive with this three..insyaallah our marriage will survive.. this is what i see from my parent.

become a parent to 5+2 children is not easy.. they give up a lot of thing..they do a lot of thing.. maybe i don't turn up as they expect me to be..but still..i don't think i can even breath without them.. hopefully my brothers and sisters can be better and make my parent proud of their end product..;)

eventhough my parent life is not like fairy tales when they live happily ever after..but still, i dream a marriage like this.. i dream a wife that can be like my mom.. even not exactly like my mum but at least if she does posses certain criteria i still happy..and i hope i have patience like my dad.. i know my discipline and attitude is totally out of league if compare to my dad.. and i honestly think that i really bad in this..hehe..at least if i have my dad patient, i still consider my self lucky coz i have this good value to hold on..



no card for your anniversary this year.. but this blog will remain until the end of Information Technology.. u can read it whenever and wherever you want and no need to keep it..;)

i've been planning something big for both of you..it may takes 5-10 years planning.. hopefully my planning become reality.. this is one and only way i can show that i love both of you..

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MAMA & AYAH

p/s:
admit it..im totally forgot about this last nite..sorry.. but when i remember this today.. i decide not to send sms and upload the wish in my blog for my mum and dad to read.. but thing turn out to be my mum sms me first before i even write this blog..haiyaa..anti climax tul la.. but still..i upload this..even not a suprise anymore..

4 comments:

  1. wow this is a sweet truthful thought from a son... of course i attribute this to your parents' up bringing.

    children learn a lot from observing their parents... so it is important that parents behave infront of them ...but most of the time it doesn't work this way.

    anyway ... try to be more proactive than your mom k ... u know now how her mind works ...so next time try to predict early for any important occasion ...be it an anniversary or a birthday! or any celebration for that matter...

    be the first ... but like all moms ... we dont mind even if u forget about it... ha ha
    because we are all hopelessly devoted to you, our beloved kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for advise.. of course i do try hard to remember any important occasion..and of course i do fail so many times..haha..

    i need a device that can alert me on every occasion..;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. no need a device
    what u need is a partner!
    maybe wifeyyyy =D hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. bluerose:cakap senang la wei!!..but its true.. need a 24 hours reminder..;P..baru leh fokus sket..haha

    ReplyDelete