promo

promo

Monday, February 28, 2011

Pelancaran e-NOBAS

This is my first product launching that i primarily involve..e-NOBAS.. it takes me two month to take over and make it happen..Alhamdullillah it went smoothly even there is some little discrepancies occur..and thanks to Celcom because want to collaboration with MBJB

e-NOBAS team has been hand over to me end of December 2010..its a big responsibilities that been given to me.. and people looking forward what can i do for this job.. ok guys..this is the first that i've done with my team..there's more to go..



bersama Datuk Bandar, Majlis Bandaraya Johor Bahru diikuti dengan General Manager Southern Region Celcom




Di Hadapan Bas sementara menunggu Datuk Bandar selesai melawat




ada press wei..congratz to e-NOBAS team..

aku rasa bahasa aku da macam orang kerajaan da..huhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment