promo

promo

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

my engagement "19 March 2011"

entering new phase of my life..

alhamdullilah everything run smoothly..


people behind the scene


tim with my relative


gambar sendir,amik sendiri,edit sendiri,post sendiri..hehe






thanks to mama,ayah,ngah,uncle lee,uncle yem,ayin,fafa,jyea,irfan,izwan,ilan,capiq, kak nor and family,uncle malik n family,mak ngah n family,unty bibah n family,uncle omar n unty ne,amin,anip,azwa n family and all my relative that come and support me..

not to forget thanks to tim family especially her mum,kak mas,abg jeff , nurul ,cik cali and others for the big help..

not much to say..im engaged..;)

nothing much to say.. ;)..

5 comments:

  1. sket lg..tgu je la aku pon diam2 jgk =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahniah bro!!!! I'm waiting for your wedding invitation..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woha~ tatau pon~


    nway congrats encik abg nazim a.k.a my pemecah kereta. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete